Independent Medical Exam (IME)
博士. Hung performs independent medical exams for dental/TMJ/oral and maxillofacial claims via third-party insurance companies such as auto-insurance companies and worker’s compensation.
If you are here for the IME (Independent Medical Examination) through your insurance companies, please note that:
- At the sign-in, present a valid photo ID, such as passport or driver’s license, prior to the examination.
- Scheduling of the IME is not done through our office. Please refer to your appointment letter if you need to reschedule. If you are more than 30 minutes late of your appointment time, it is considered a No Show.
- Please provide your own interpreter if possible.
- We do not render any discussion, nor do we make recommendations regarding your treatment for this particular examination.
- You may request a copy of the final report once it is ready. Please inquire with your insurance company for a copy of the report.
- If you are bringing additional reports with you, please present them when you sign in.